You planning to get vacation but don’t know where is the best place to visit in summer? You want to travel with affordable cost or anti mainstream places to go on summer? Here is the Top 3 Best Place to Visit in Summer that you need to go.
The small paradise in the world that you need to add on your travel wish list is Bali. Bali is one of the affordable places that you can travel and you will not regret when you touch the land of paradise. A lot activities that you can do in Bali and you can plan the perfect mix of relaxation, exploration, and excitement. This is the list what you can do in Bali:
- Surfing at Kuta Beach. Kuta Beach is one of the best destinations and you will never forget to surf if you are the waves hunter. Along the beach, there is so many spots to surf that you can try for beginner to professional surfer.
- Clear your mind at Sekumpul Waterfall. Sekumpul waterfall is a hidden gem destination in North Bali. Sekumpul waterfall dropping large amounts of water from the top of a high cliff. The waterfall hit the rock below, making a fairly high splash of water. The splash of the waterfall made your body fresh again and you can swim at the bottom of the waterfall.
- Café hoping and take a picture for your social media. In Bali, there is so much “instagrammable” cafe that provide beauty spot and view to take a picture and post to your social media. For example Penny Lane at Canggu, Bali. You only need buy some drink and food start from 30k rupiah then you can take many pictures there.
Anyone like parties, club, music festival here? Ibiza is the answer for you if you love to feel the best festival with the astonishing beach scene. Ibiza is an island that known for where you can feel free, relax, and feel younger than ever. But, beside all the party and nightlife in Ibiza, Ibiza is an island filled with history, white sand beaches, and good food too. Here the alternative list things to do in Ibiza beside party:
- Hiking at Sa Talaia. Sa Talaia is the tallest point in Ibiza and it very worth it to stretch your legs and breath a fresh air. Sa Talaia has an easy track only 2.4 km walk uphill. You’ll see an exotic trees and panoramic views of the whole island. Your mind will blow away if you reach there during sunset.
- Try the flavor of Spain local dish. After you exploring the beauty of Ibiza, you need to fuel your body and you must try Spain local dish named Paella. You need to take a trip to Kalissol Ibiza Santa Eulalia del Rio, and treat yourself to a heavenly meal. It has some of the best paella on the island and you’ll not forget the taste of Spain.
- Kayaking and explore the island from the ocean. While San Antonio is an area in Ibiza that’s known for its nightlife, you can also go down to the beach and find some kayak rentals that definitely very recommend to do. You’ll get to see Ibiza from a whole new perspective. Most kayak tours will guide you through the crystal-clear waters and through secret caves. It’s also a great opportunity to meet other travellers! Take a break from sunbaking and hop in a kayak.
You have a dream to travel to whether wild adventure or breathtaking moment, Cape Town will bring your experience beyond your dream and imagination. Cape Town is a famous place and must visit places if you want to try your adrenaline and see astonishing view at a time. Here is the list for you what to do when you arrive at Cape Town:
- Paragliding from Signal Hill. Paragliding is how you try your adrenaline; from the Signal Hill you’ll see the beauty of Cape Town from the air. Fly Cape Town Paragliding we love to paraglide and your pilot will stay in the air with you for as long as possible. Your pilot is equipped with a wide-angle digital camera that is mounted on an extendable monopod. During your tandem flight your pilot will capture not only the breathtaking views but your smile as well.
- Safari tour at Pilanesberg National Park. Pilanesberg National Park attracts an incredible variety of flora and fauna that are not often found living side by side. In Pilanesberg National Park, chance to you for seeing the Big 5 in their natural habitat are high so don’t forget to bring your camera to take many shots.
- Scuba Safari at Cape Point. See Cape Point from a different angle. Jump into the water with the Cape Fur Seals and have a blast with the clowns of the sea. Get that photo you always see in the National Geographic magazine. On the way back from Cape Point we stop at Partridge Point that is home to a few hundred seals. They are extremely curious and playful and will entertain divers and snorkelers alike. They mostly hang around the surface when they are in the water but will dive down to 25 metres to Scuba divers.
That’s all the list for best place to visit in summer recommendation for you. Check out other article on Rakamin academy to see more interesting topics.